All independent and assisted living apartments include three meals/day in our community dining rooms.
|Independent Living||Monthly Rates|
A single room with refrigerator, microwave, and private bath
|starting at $2,100|
A single room with kitchenette and private bath
|starting at $2,475|
Bedroom, living room, private bath, some with kitchenettes and/or private balconies, some with views of Casco Bay
|starting at $3,045|
|One Bedroom Apartments|
Bedroom, 1/1.5 private bathrooms, dining room, living room, fully-applianced kitchens, some with views of Casco Bay
|starting at $3,725|
|Two Bedroom Apartments|
2 bedrooms, 1/1.5 private bathrooms, dining room, living room, fully-applianced kitchens, some with views of Casco Bay
|starting at $5,040|
United States Veterans & Spouses
If you served during a time of war, or are the spouse of a wartime veteran, you may be eligible for the Veterans Department Aid and Attendant Program to help pay expenses. Veterans are eligible for up to $1,911 monthly. Spouse of Veterans are eligible for up to $1,228 monthly. Eligible Veteran couples up to $3,032 monthly. For more information click here.
|Assisted Living||Daily Rate|
|Studio – Private room with bath||$235|
|Suite – Living room, bedroom, bath||$259|
|Suite with Balcony – Living room, bedroom, bath, private balcony||$277|
Levels of Care
Base: 60 minutes of care daily included in daily rates shown above
- Daily personal care to support ADL/IADL
- Basic medication management
- Minimal escorts and daily oversight by staff
Level 1: 90 minutes of care daily – $500 per month
- Includes Base Level of care
- Moderate cues, escorts, and redirection
- Catheter care or oxygen oversight
- Toileting set up
- Moderate social work interventions
- Moderate medication management
- Diabetic management requiring insulin administration up to 1x/day
Level 2: 120 minutes of care daily – $1,000 per month
- Includes Base and Level 1
- Frequent redirection, cuing, escorts, and safety checks
- Hands-on assistance with incontinence care
- Frequent social worker interventions
- Anti-coagulation management
- Hospice care coordination
- Diabetic management requiring insulin administration 2x/day
Level 3: 150 minutes of care daily – $1,500 per month
- Includes Base and Levels 1 & 2
- Constant redirection and/or intermittent intervention by staff
- Occasional two staff assist
- Diabetic management requiring insulin administration 3x/day or more
Note: Assisted Living rates are subject to a 6% state providers tax.
Our highly trained and experienced staff provide residents caring, personalized attention and support.
- 24-hour emergency response
- Weekly housekeeping
- TV Select Cable & WIFI
- Concierge services
- On-Site maintenance
- Independent Living Plus1
- 24-Hour nursing services2
- Medical alert system (one-time charge, no recurring fees)
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Linen service
- Personal laundry service*
1Available in Independent Living only
2Available in Assisted Living only
* Fee based
Community Fee, one time paid upon lease signing – $2,500.
Pet Deposit, one time paid upon lease signing – $250/animal.
Parking Fee, includes snow removal – $200/month.
Second Occupant Fee in Independent Living $550/month.
Second Occupant Fee in Assisted Living $1,000/month.
Need help sorting through living options?
Call us: 207-775-7775