The 75 State Street campus takes up one full city block in the historic West End neighborhood of Portland.
The three buildings on campus are:
State Street: our largest building, containing both Assisted and Independent Living apartments on five floors.
Harborside: four floors of retirement living from modest studios to spacious two-bedroom units.
Cutter House: eleven apartments on three floors of an 1820s Federal style building with period features.
Preview a sample dining menu.
Age in place and have fun doing so! Our long list of amenities is what sets 75 State Street apart. With everything taken care of by our professional staff, you’ll have the time and freedom to relax and enjoy life in beautiful, downtown Portland.
- Flexible leases
- Full kitchens1
- Washer/Dryers in-suite1
- Individual climate controls
- Pets welcome
- Paid utilities
- TV Select Cable (150 channels)
- Designated parking spaces and snow removal
- 24-hour emergency response
- Weekly housekeeping
- Concierge services
- On-Site maintenance
- Personal care services*1
- 24-Hour nursing services2
- Medical alert system (one-time charge, no recurring fees)
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Linen service
- Personal laundry service*
- Professional chefs
- Flexible dining hours
- Restaurant-style table service
- Locally-sourced ingredients
- Seasonal menus
- Dietetic technician on staff
- Café and general store*
- Movie theater
- Religious services
- Computer center
1Available in Independent Living only
2Available in Assisted Living only
* Fee based
Click here to add your own text