As a nonprofit organization, we care deeply about people – both for our residents who rely on 75 State Street to provide a safe, supportive environment in which to age in place, and for our staff – without whom we could not maintain our stellar reputation for care and community. When it comes to our staff, we strive to create strong teams, meaningful career growth, and an outstanding work environment.
75 State Street’s mission is promote the independence, dignity, and individuality of older people of all financial abilities by offering stimulation and supportive programs and services in a gracious urban residential setting.
- Health insurance – we pay 100% for employees
- Health reimbursement arrangement and health savings account
- Medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts available
- Dental insurance – we pay 100% for employees
- Vision insurance
- Life and AD&D insurance equal to annual salary – we pay 100% for employees
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance – we pay 100% for employees
- Competitive wages and generous earned-time policy
- Full, part-time and per diem schedules
- Cash-in-lieu-of-benefits option
- On-site deli offering breakfast/lunch at very low prices
- Easy access to the Metro bus stop and free off-street parking
- A thorough orientation and growth opportunities
- Supportive environment with work-life balance
Click on any job on this page and apply today!
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
including openings with our affiliates,
Avesta Housing and Inn at Village Square:
Mail: 75 State Street, Portland, ME 04101
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we seek to hire and promote excellent candidates regardless of age, ethnicity, religion, or sexual preference.