GROW YOUR CAREER WITH US
75 State Street is currently hiring for a Part-Time Waitstaff to join our Dining Services Team!
During COVID-19, this position is responsible for taking residents’ meal orders and delivering meals to resident apartments. This position will be working the evening shift, 4pm-7pm, 9-15 hours per week. The ideal candidate must have evening and weekend availability and enjoys working with seniors.
- Assist residents with meal orders
- Deliver meals to resident apartments
- Interact with residents during meal deliveries
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have weekend and evening availability
- Must be able to read and write English
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Must be able to work independently and take pride in work
- Competitive wages and generous earned-time policy
- On-site deli offering breakfast/lunch at very low prices
- Easy access to the Metro bus stop and free off-street parking
- A thorough orientation and growth opportunities
- Supportive environment with work-life balance
1. Fill out an application.
2. Email Resume to 75 State Street Human Resources.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we seek to hire and promote excellent candidates regardless of age, ethnicity, religion, or sexual preference.