GROW YOUR CAREER WITH US
75 State Street is currently hiring for a Personal Support Specialist to join our Independent Living Team!
This position supports our Independent Living residents with such tasks as personal care, medicine reminders, light housekeeping, and assisting residents to meals and activities. The ideal candidate must possess a current PSS certificate and have evening and weekend availability and be comfortable with Electronic Medical Records.
- Assist residents with personal care
- Assist with transportation (wheelchair, walker) to meals and activities
- Provide a safe environment for residents
- Provide light housekeeping duties
- Interact with residents during daily activities
- Measure residents’ vital signs, heights and weights
- High School Diploma or GED
- Current PSS certification required
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be able to read and write English
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Health insurance – we pay 100% for employee HMO/HSAPPO; (PPO available)
- Health reimbursement arrangement and health savings account
- Medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts available
- Dental insurance – we pay 100% for employees (options available)
- Vision insurance
- Life and AD&D insurance equal to annual salary – we pay 100% for employees
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance – we pay 100% for employees
- Competitive wages and generous earned-time policy
- On-site deli offering breakfast/lunch at very low prices
- Easy access to the Metro bus stop and free off-street parking
- A thorough orientation and growth opportunities
- Supportive environment with work-life balance
1. Fill out an application.
2. Email Resume to 75 State Street Human Resources.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we seek to hire and promote excellent candidates regardless of age, ethnicity, religion, or sexual preference.