Support 75 State Street
Through 165 years of devotion, hard work, and perseverance, we have created a community at 75 State Street that provides an unparalleled experience in the heart of Portland. Our knowledgeable and caring staff is committed to celebrating and maintaining the dignity, independence, and individuality of all residents.
We cannot do this important work without you. 75 State Street is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) charitable organization, and your contribution helps continue our mission of providing and promoting exceptional senior care.
How You Can Help
- COVID-19 Response Fund – This fund supports the essential measures that 75 State Street is taking to protect the health and safety of its residents and staff during the COVID-19 pandemic. Navigating this extraordinary situation requires extraordinary resources. We hope our partners and friends are willing to assist us through this crisis.
- Annual Fund – The Annual Fund supports general operations and allows 75 State Street to be a diverse community that offers quality, affordable facilities and services for all. From services and programs to facilities and amenities, the annual fund provides the foundation of philanthropic support.
- Other – You may restrict your donation for a specific designation of your choice. If you are unsure about how your gift might be utilized, contact Michael Rayder, associate director of development, at 207-245-3348.
Ways to Give
- Credit Card: Click the box above and make your credit card gift today!
- Check: Send a check made out to 75 State Street to: 75 State Street, Attn.: Advancement Office, Portland, ME 04101
- Stock/Securities: Contact Michael Rayder at 207-245-3348 or Rayder@75StateStreet.org to inquire about how to make a stock gift to 75 State Street.
To learn more about how your generosity can help us fulfill our mission and help you reach your personal, philanthropic, and financial goals, please contact:
Associate Director of Development